Views: 36 Author: Wang Publish Time: 2022-11-09 Origin: Ruili
1. Customized design - customer provides drawings or technicians draw drawings according to customer needs. Determine the style, size, color, suitable model and other issues. The next production and processing are carried out according to the drawings.
2. Feeding and cutting: The aluminum rod used in the forging hub is made of 6061, which is a military-grade aluminum material with good material, strength, ductility and corrosion resistance. Cut the aluminum rod to the size you need to make the hub.
3. Aluminum bar preheating: Put the cut aluminum bar into the heating furnace for heating, and after the material reaches a balanced temperature, take it out for forging.
4. Forging into embryos: Using a forging press with more than 8,000 tons, the preheated aluminum material is forged into rough embryos by direct forging.
5. Powerful spinning forming: Using a vertical spinning machine, with 3 spinning wheels up to 25 tons per spinning wheel, the blanks are spinning and formed.
6. Heat treatment: After the aluminum wheel is formed by spinning, it needs heat treatment to strengthen. The heat treatment process includes high temperature solution treatment, quenching water treatment, and low temperature aging treatment.
7. Lathe processing: The prototype of the heat-treated wheel hub is processed with a lathe, and the designed appearance is turned out.
The characteristics of the machining process division of CNC machine tools: first roughing and then finishing, first face machining and then hole machining, and tools are concentrated.
8. Wheel surface treatment: finishing machining, surface polishing treatment, and surface coating treatment.
9. The forged wheel is complete.